Hello Dragon Saga Friends!
We will have a server maintenance today 08/25/2016 at 15:00 Server Time to fix a few bugs that have occurred with the Arcadia Episode One update.
The following issues should be addressed with this maintenance:
- NPC Davy at Port of the Winds should be back from vacation and willing to host quests again
- The wrongly converted Atk to Aim Rate Socket Cards should be now converted correctly as long as they have been kept socketed
- The old socketing items (Hammers, Powder, Scrolls) should now be sellable to NPC shops
- The Helix Shot should now work as intended again
- A rare bug which caused the char to be stuck until re-logging after viewing in-quest dialogs has been fixed
The following changes have been made:
- When reaching a Monster Killcount of 600 and 850 you will now get a box called Socket Card Support Box. This box contains another 2 boxes, a Mysterious Fragment Box and a Socket Card Chest Key Box.
The Mysterious Fragment Box randomly yields one of the Mysterious Fragments or 1 High Energy Plasma.
The Socket Card Chest Key Box randomly yields one of the Keys or 1 High Energy Plasma.
With this step we want support all players who are not able to achieve an S~SSS rank in missions. The boxes have the same rate to give a specific item like the mission end rewards. For the Key Boxes the rates are equivalent to running a mission from Level 40~59. At a Monster Killcount of 400 you still get 1 High Energy Plasma.
- The Twin of the Twin Fighter should no longer be able to attack when the controlling character (the player) has a debuff which prevents it from moving and casting own skills.
Known issues which are currently on the list to be fixed:
- Graphical glitch with the Buyback feature for the Production Master NPC shop
- High Energy Plasma, Socket Chest Keys and Mysterious Fragments do not stack automatically when dropped by the Monster Killcount Boxes. I was not able to address this issue in the short amount of time. I will investigate this curiosity further. Until I addressed and fixed this issue you have to stack them manually.