Patch Version 0.8.45, Client Version: 10.4.0.8
2020-05-28, 13:00 Server Time
- fixed a bug which caused summoned skills (like Spark Rock, Nut Cracker, etc.) not to use the Critical Defense Break stat
- fixed a bug which caused summoned skills not to be included into the participation calculation of dungeons
- in instanced maps (Dungeons, Mission Maps) it's now needed that the party is gathered around the portal before the party is allowed to go through it
- exploit fix: the Waltz emotion is now only able to be used in towns
Quality of Life Update
- the name and Level of X-Atk Resistant Monsters is now written in yellow
The Furniture Event has ended. Adorable Fish can still be exchanged at the Vending Machine for another week
I like! Event
Monsters inside Expert Modes, Dungeons and Mission Maps starting with Mirinae Sanctuary are dropping Likes. You can collect them and trade them at the Vending Machine for a part of the I Like! Accessory Set.
The event runs until June 11, 13:00 Server Time.