Patch Version 0.9.96, Client Version: 10.5.0.2
2022-06-22, 11:00 Server Time
Nostalgia Backpack Event
This event continues until June 29, 11:00 Server Time.
Kryos Origins – Update
NPC Dr. Tesler Quest: Time Travel? and Time Travel? (2)
The Dr. Tesler Quests Time Travel? and Time Travel? (2) have changed a bit.
To complete Time Travel? you only need to show Tesler 4 Parts of your Ice Dragon Equipment (Soulbound): Top, Bottom, Gloves and Shoes but additionaly he wants 50 Snow Dust from the Frozen Dimension now.
To complete Time Travel? (2) you now need to show Tesler 3 Parts of your Ice Dragon Equipment (Soulbound): Helmet, Shoulders and Weapon and additionaly he wants 70 Snow Dust from the Frozen Dimension.
Snow Dust is a drop from Monsters you can find at the Frozen Dimension Maps of the Kryos Origins Ice Dungeon. The drop rate is 3%. Snow Dust cannot be sold or traded to other players but sold to Shop NPCs for 30 silver each.
General Fixes and Changes
- Item Mall: The item Defender's Package has been removed because it's a useless item
- Bugfix: The Armored Golem at Red Fox Delta does not receive any status effects anymore and cannot be "flinched". This has been fixed due to consistency with other boss monsters.
- Bugfix: The Snow Queen at the Advanced Stage of the Ice Element Dungeon does not receive any status effects anymore and cannot be "flinched". This has been fixed due to consistency with other boss monsters.
- Bugfix: The 3rd Mini Boss of the Kryos Ice Dungeon now takes his spawned monsters with him when he dies.
- Change: The following items: Neve's Magic Essence, Concentrated Serpents Force, Star Fragment, all of the zodiac Star Stones, all of the zodiac Fragments, the Constellation Ring and all parts of the Ice Dragon Set for every class can not longer be player traded, (COD)-mailed or put into the guild vault. They are still able to be sold using the open market.
- Textfixes: The auto-loot option Medal has been replaced by Other. The original text was a mistranslation. Other several minor textfixes.
- Change: Miniboss monster images have been added to the Dungeon of Destiny Entry dialog. The final boss image is not shown on purpose.
- Fix: Removed a wrong event portal at Port of the Winds